Please wait for the page to load. Click on the class name and the instructor’s name for additional information.
PRIVATE and SEMI-PRIVATE
ceramic classes are available with our ceramic instructors.
Privates are intended as a supplement to regular classes or open studio. Clay, glazes, and firing are not included in the fee.
Please call the Center for further information at 252-497-8928
Open studio access is included in the fee for all 7 & 8 week classes.
Alternatively, an artist can pay for open studio access on a month-to-month basis.
Open Studio fee includes one shelf surface for storage.
Open Studio fee includes bisque & glaze firing for pieces made during the month that was paid for.
- Open Studio Hours are subject to change monthly.
- Instruction is not provided during “Open Studio”.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Open studio term is from the first day of the month to the last day of the month.
- To be eligible for open studio you must have taken full session hand-building or wheel class – Otherwise, you are required to do an Open studio orientation
- Open Studio Orientation:
– Cost $25
– Lead by manager/studio tech
– Two parts – general studio & glazing
Please see “Ceramic Studio Schedule” for current open studio hours.
NOTE: While the studio is available during designated open studio hours AND during ceramic classes, pottery wheels are not available for general open studio use during scheduled wheel class times, likewise the handbuilding class attendees have priority use of the studio during scheduled handbuilding classes.